Recovery and Repair
Dealing with the discovery of deception or infidelity in a close relationship is not easy. In an attempt to help people better understand the issues involved, we have created a set of articles related to recovery and repair.
Specifically, we provide information about:
- steps for rebuilding trust
- advice for granting forgiveness
- advice for coping with infidelity
- how to deal with jealousy
- is my relationship worth saving
- tips for talking about problems
- how to confront a partner about lying
We also provide advice for couples dealing with a wide range of relationships issues, a message board, as well as the opportunity to ask an expert your own question. We’ve also created a recovery and repair survey so you can see the types of issues people are dealing with in their romantic relationships.
And if you need counseling services, we highly recommend the Gottman Institute. The Gottman Institute is known for helping couples learn how to communicate more effectively, solve problems, and create intimacy.
Truth About Deception – back to our home page.