When Do Lovers Lie?
Certain aspects of our romantic relationships and common situations seem to bring out the worst in our behavior.
Many individuals are more likely to lie when romantic partners or spouses ask a lot of pointed questions, have issues with intimacy, set unrealistic expectations, or react poorly to the truth.
On the pages that follow, the specific issues are addressed:
- invasive questions and lying
- need for intimacy and lying
- partner’s demands or expectations
- partner’s reaction to the truth
- power differences and lying
- lack of trust and the use of deception
Or using the link on the right will take you through each page of this section....