Answers to General Questions about Lying, Infidelity, Love and Romance
What general questions do people have about lying, cheating and deception?
Listed below are the most common questions we get and our responses.
If you have a question you’d like to ask, please use the link at the bottom of this page.
Common Questions and Our Response:
- How do I recover from an affair?
- Is my relationship worth saving?
- How can I tell if someone is lying?
- Once a cheater always a cheater?
- Is my husband or wife cheating?
- How do I deal with a jealous partner?
- What are the differences between sexual desire, love, and attachment?
- Is it ethical to spy on my spouse?
- Should I confront the other woman/man?
- Is it possible for an anxious and dismissive individual to make it work?
- Why does my partner talk to an ex?
- Should I give a cheating spouse a second chance?
- Why is pointing out the truth so difficult?
- Should I expose a cheating spouse?
- I’m suspicious. Should I trust my feelings?
- I think my spouse is cheating. Should I hire a PI?
- How can I tell if a guy is really interested in me?
- Why does my spouse flirt?
- I suspect my spouse is cheating. Is that the real problem?
- Things were great, so why did they change?
- Can my spouse read my lover’s e-mails?
Do you have a general question you’d like to ask?
Or if you are dealing with a specific problem, please see ask an expert.
Truth About Deception – back to our home page.