People often lie to those they love.
More information on lying and relationships.
- My boyfriend is inappropriately texting an ex
- My wife praises me to my face and then lies behind my back
- My boyfriend keeps revealing more of the truth and I don’t trust him
- My boyfriend lied about having nude photos of his exs and looking at porn
- I suspect that my husband engaged in gay activities
- Truth about my behavior might soon come out
- Keep catching my girlfriend lying about her sexual history
- My girlfriend keeps sexting another man
- My boyfriend doesn’t trust me because I lied about my past
- Got caught texting a guy from work and my boyfriend ended our relationship
- Because I lied once, does that mean I will always be a liar?
- How do I help my adult son deal with his compulsive lying?
- Difficult time trusting my husband after years of dishonesty
- My husband’s lying is out of control
- Lied to my husband and it has ruined our relationship
- Step-daughters lying is causing problems in my marriage
- My girlfriend lied about talking to her ex
- I think my child may have a problem with lying
- My boyfriend lied to avoid meeting my friends
- My ex-boyfriend hid contact with other people from me
- Should I expose my wife’s secret relationship
- I want to stop lying to my boyfriend
- Lying about my past involvement with married men
- Why did my boyfriend get so mad when I exposed his lies
- Girlfriend lied to me about liking someone else
- I lied to my boyfriend and he wants to move on
- Boyfriend is acting strange and getting cold feet
- Boyfriend lies to me about his ex
I have my own question to ask
Truth About Deception – back to our home page.