Dealing With Suspicion
Having doubts and suspicion about a romantic partner can be difficult to deal with.
More information on overcoming jealousy.
- Trouble trusting my long-distance girlfriend after catching her sexting with a co-worker
- Discovered my husband’s stash of Viagra
- How do I trust my partner again?
- Feeling uncertain and suspicious in a new relationship
- Discovered my wife had sex with a friend of ours
- Think my husband is cheating on me after 30 years of marriage
- I can’t cope with my fiance’s ex-wife
- Suspect wife is cheating – she has no interest in me
- Suspect that my best friend has a crush on my fiance
- My girlfriend flirts too much
- My girlfriend broke up with me due to my jealousy
- My ex-husband’s infidelity is haunting my current relationship
- Suspicions about my wife are getting the best of me
- I cannot let go of the idea of my wife cheating
- I am jealousy of my girlfriend’s opposite sex friend
- My jealousy is pushing my husband away
- How to cope with my constant jealousy
- My wife cheated in the past
- My girlfriend lied to me about her ex
- My girlfriend may have cheated with my friend
I have my own question to ask
Truth About Deception – back to our home page.